- 3 tbsp dark sesame oil or tahini paste 1 tbsp
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried red pepper flakes
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 250 gms of vermicelli, thin spaghetti
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup sliced and chopped red, yellow, green bell pepper
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- sprinkle of corianer
easy peasey method
- cook the vermicelli/ spaghetti in salted boiling water; drain but do not rinse.
- while the pasta is cooking, prepare the dressing. mix all the dressing ingredients together and whisk until well mixed.
- combine the drained pasta with the dressing in a large bowl, peanuts, bell peppers, toasted sesame seeds and salt to taste. garnish with a handful of coriander
- serve chilled or warm, taste great both ways.
- you can add whatever vegetables your heart desires!