Truth Seeker Mala – Sodalite and Howlite
Mala beads are truly soul jewelry. used for generations across all religions and cultures, they are used to set intentions, meditate, or simply wear for beauty and positive energy!
These beautiful beads remind us that it is necessary to pause, breathe, and invest in moments of self-care and compassion.
Gemstone qualities :
- Sodalite is a stone of idealism and truth. Believed to bring calmness and order to your mind, it encourages rational thinking, objectivity, truth, and intuition. Sodalite brings emotional balance and calms panic. A wonderful stone to enhance self-esteem, self-acceptance, and self-trust.
- Howlite is the ultimate calming stone. Believed to relieve stress and anxiety, howlite will calm your overactive mind and is wonderful for meditation and sleep. Howlite allows us to transcend to a higher level of awareness and provides mental clarity, where we can discover purpose, let go of stress and find deep peace.
- These gemstones are 8mm beautifully carved round stones.
- The mala measures about 55 cm from the top to the end of the pendant. Every mala is lovingly hand-knotted with a 108 gemstone count and finished off with a gorgeous blue silk tassel.
- Handmade in the Himalayas of India.
Care for your Mala
Store your mala carefully when not in use. Do not swim or bathe with the mala to ensure the thread retains its integrity. If your tassel gets frazzled, simply spray with some water and comb through. Leave to air dry.
Cleansing your Mala
Mala beads absorb energy, so cleanse them regularly.
- Leave your mala in direct moonlight overnight (on your windowsill)
- Burn sage near your mala