Tranquility Mala – Mother of Pearl
Mala beads are truly soul jewelry. used for generations across all religions and cultures, they are used to set intentions, meditate, or simply wear for beauty and positive energy!
These beautiful beads reminds us that it is necessary to pause, breathe, and invest in moments of self-care and compassion.
Gemstone qualities :
Mother of Peal is a protection stone, bringing you the gentle healing powers of the sea. Probably one of the most ethereal stones, it is said to be a stress relieving stone; relaxing, soothing and calming to the emotions. In a way, the mother of pearl mixes with the fluctuations of your emotions to bring you back to a centered place.
When you feel centered, you’re able to better communicate your thoughts and feelings. So, if you’ve found yourself struggling to regulate your emotions, maybe it’s time to add some mother of pearl to your life….
Rudraksha is believed to increase the ability to concentrate, giving clarity and peace of mind by relieving stress and anxiety.
- Each genuine gemstone is an 8mm beautifully carved round mother of pearl.
- The mala measures about 55 cm from the top to the end of the tassel. Every mala is lovingly hand knotted with a 108 gemstone count and finished off with a brass coloured tassel at the end.
- Beautifully balanced with rudraksha.
- Handmade in the Himalayas of India
Care for your Mala
Store your mala carefully when not in use, and do not swim or bathe with the mala to ensure the thread retains its integrity.
Cleansing your Mala
Mala beads absorb energy, so cleanse them regularly.
- Leave your mala in direct moonlight overnight
- Burn sage near your mala