Soul of Light Mala – Aventurine and Sandalwood
Mala beads are truly soul jewelry. used for generations across all religions and cultures, they are used to set intentions, meditate, or simply wear for beauty and positive energy!
These beautiful beads remind us that it is necessary to pause, breathe, and invest in moments of self-care and compassion.
Gemstone qualities :
- Green Aventurine is a deeply nourishing crystal that can help you recognize emotional wounds, and nurture your soul back to health. As a quartz-based crystal, it’s also an incredibly powerful healer. Connecting to the heart chakra, green aventurine can be very helpful when dealing with emotional matters of the heart, healing our hearts from difficult relationships. This stone is also known as the prosperity stone, and has long been associated with abundance and prosperity.
- Balanced with the soft woody notes of Sandalwood, said to bring people closer to the divine, inciting calmness and clearing the mind.
- These gemstones are 8mm beautifully carved round stones.
- The mala measures about 55 cm from the top to the end of the pendant. Every mala is lovingly hand-knotted with a 108 gemstone count and finished off with a gorgeous pale green silk tassel.
- Handmade in the Himalayas of India.
Care for your Mala
Store your mala carefully when not in use. Do not swim or bathe with the mala to ensure the thread retains its integrity. If your tassel gets frazzled, simply spray with some water and comb through. Leave to air dry.
Cleansing your Mala
Mala beads absorb energy, so cleanse them regularly.
- Leave your mala in direct moonlight overnight (on your windowsill)
- Burn sage near your mala