Master healer mala – Clear Crystal Quartz
Mala beads are truly soul jewelry. used for generations across all religions and cultures, they are used to set intentions, meditate, or simply wear for beauty and positive energy!
These beautiful beads remind us that it is necessary to pause, breathe, and invest in moments of self-care and compassion.
Gemstone qualities :
- Clear Quartz is a gorgeous translucent crystal that is widely known as a powerful energy amplifier. This means that whatever you pour into it, will pour out tenfold. It has numerous energetic benefits.
Its often used in meditation and restorative work because it enhances mental clarity and aids emotional stability. It is a great protective stone and can be used to amplify focus around a desire or psychic abilities. Clear Quartz is associated with the ‘crown chakra’, but is good for all chakras to clear and activate them, and it can be used to purify the physical and energetic bodies.
- These gemstones are 8mm beautifully carved round stones.
- The mala measures about 55 cm from the top to the end of the pendant. Every mala is lovingly hand-knotted with a 108 gemstone count and finished off with a crisp white silk tassel.
- Handmade in the Himalayas of India.
Care for your Mala
Store your mala carefully when not in use. Do not swim or bathe with the mala to ensure the thread retains its integrity. If your tassel gets frazzled, simply spray with some water and comb through. Leave to air dry.
Cleansing your Mala
Mala beads absorb energy, so cleanse them regularly.
- Leave your mala in direct moonlight overnight (on your windowsill)
- Burn sage near your mala