Handmade Tibetan Singing Bowl – 15 cm
I love singing bowls… Just having a singing bowl in a room creates a feeling of well being and serenity without even being played! In general, singing bowls are amazing instruments used for meditation and relaxation. The bowl creates a peaceful, soothing and harmonious sound when knocked or played around the edge. These bowls produce tones that allow you to relax deeply and create harmony between body and soul. They are however, so much more than that…. Their amazing healing and transformative properties are well known, and range from deep relaxation, reduction of anxiety to pain relief!
- Handmade Tibetan singing bowl: This is a traditional hand hammered singing bowl, which is formed by beating the bowl with a hammer. These singing bowls were handmade in Nepal, and each bowl includes a wood striker.
- Size: This singing bowl size is 15 x 15 x 13 cm.
- High quality – the singing bowl is made from panchaloha: which in Sanskrit translates as five metals: the metal alloys contain copper, tin, zinc, iron and other metals.
- Beautiful sound – The bowl creates a peaceful, soothing, harmonious sound when knocked or played around the edge, these singing bowls are used worldwide for yoga, meditation and spiritual healing
- Includes Singing bowl, striker and singing bowl cushion.
- Weight: 900 gr
To clean dip half a lemon in salt and rub over the singing bowl.
*Please note the colour of the singing bowl cushion may vary from the image.
You may also like…
Out of Stock
Meditation Shawl – Ivory CreamR520.00
Tingsha bells – DragonR385.00