Handloom Cotton Yoga mat – Dune
Our 100% cotton yoga mat is a wonderful sustainable and breathable companion to your yoga practice. Place the cotton yoga rug over your mat to create a more textured, absorbent and comfortable surface. Cotton yoga mats can be used on their own for a more grounded flow, especially while doing yoga outdoors!
These mats are handmade using traditional paddle looming techniques, so if you find some minor imperfections, this is to be expected and will simply add to to the wonder of knowing your yoga mat is truly one of a kind.
Cotton Yoga Rugs are the preferred mat surface for Ashtanga Yoga, but yogis of any style can use these colorful rugs for asana or meditation. Made from 100% cotton, these colorful rugs are great for hot yoga. Use over a mat or on its own.
- Made from natural cotton, biodegradable.
- Absorbent surface, great for sweaty hands and feet
- Fold your mat into a square to use for shoulder stand or as a meditation pad
- Natural Cotton fabric is durable and long lasting
- Thick and sturdy, resists bunching
- Use over a yoga mat or on its own
- Azo and Latex-free
- Size: Approx: 190 cm x 70 cm x 3.5 mm
- Hand loomed in India
- Spot clean only.
- Do not machine wash or tumble try
|Dimensions||190 × 70 × 0.35 cm|