Energy muse mala – Chrysocolla and Sandalwood
Mala beads are truly soul jewelry. used for generations across all religions and cultures, they are used to set intentions, meditate, or simply wear for beauty and positive energy!
These beautiful beads reminds us that it is necessary to pause, breathe, and invest in moments of self-care and compassion.
Gemstone qualities :
- Chrysocolla has a gentle flow, inviting you to tune into your own sense of wonder and knowledge and giving you those tools you need to become your own greatest teacher. It can help ease fear, anxiety, and guilt, and bring hope. Chrysocolla encourages you to channel your feminine energy into expression and creativity, to share your knowledge and your truth with the world, and to sit in the serenity of your own soul.
- Sandalwood is an aromatic wood that helps create a calming state of mind and brings positive energy. Its beautiful scent will help you maintain alertness while meditating.
- These gemstones are 8mm beautifully carved round stones.
- The mala measures about 55 cm from the top to the end of the pendant. Every mala is lovingly hand-knotted with a 108 gemstone count and finished off with a gorgeous blue and green silk tassel.
- Handmade in the Himalayas of India.
Care for your Mala
Store your mala carefully when not in use. Do not swim or bathe with the mala to ensure the thread retains its integrity. If your tassel get’s frazzled, simply spray with some water and comb through. Leave to air dry.
Cleansing your Mala
Mala beads absorb energy, so cleanse them regularly.
- Leave your mala in direct moonlight overnight (on your windowsill)
- Burn sage near your mala