asoka eco lux 100 % microfiber and natural tree rubber yoga mat
the newest addition to our range of eco lux yoga mats is called ‘aura’. It was designed in collaboration with Sentiens, and we are so chuffed to be adding the beautiful calming aura mat to our eco lux range.
the hues of greens and yellows are the colours of the heart and of nature. when these colours are seen in the aura this usually represents growth and balance, and most of all, something that leads to change. our new aura mat is a reflection of love, growth and transformation
materials used in its creation
this absolutely stunning yoga mat is constructed from natural tree rubber used as the bottom layer, with the newest technology microfiber top layer heat sealed on top. the natural rubber makes for a stable base and awesome grip, with enough cushioning to give you all the support you need. you can challenge your body as much as you like, knowing you won’t be slipping in downward dog! the mat is perfect for all that loves this beautiful practice. if you need your mat to be extra grippy, simply spray the top layer of your mat with some water.
the top layer is made from soft, luxury microfiber material that has been heat pressed onto the bottom rubber layer. it provides the ultimate grip and creates a positive, warming flow energy for your practice.
- made from 100% natural tree rubber which is recyclable and biodegradable
- these mats are premium,high quality 4.2 mm thick to provide maximum cushioning
- the soft microfiber top enhances grip while absorbing sweat
- size: 183 cm x 68 cm x 4.2mm
- weight: 3.2 kg
- the mats have no latex,silicone,toxic glue, PVC or nasty chemicals
- these mats are suitable for all types of yoga, but was specifically designed for hot, power and bikram yoga.
- soothing ‘aura’ design means you won’t be distracted during your yoga practice.
to clean your yoga mat, wipe with a cloth dipped in a mixture of warm water and a little mild detergent. follow by wiping with a clean damp cloth to remove the detergent. leave to air dry before rolling or using again. (DO NOT USE A TUMBLE DRYER). you can also hose it down and leave it to dry in the shade