our asoka eco conscious cork and natural tree rubber yoga mats are designed for better grip and more stability!
the addition of our 100 % cork and natural tree rubber yoga mat to our range is a combination of recycled tree bark from the cork tree and natural sap of the rubber tree to create the perfect combination of ultimate traction and bounce. with the production of these eco-friendly yoga mats,no trees are cut down in the process, making this mat extremely environmentally friendly. becoming healthy in body and mind should not be at a cost to the environment,and our cork and natural tree rubber yoga mats are designed to leave no footprint on our planet.
perfect for all types of yoga, from ashtanga to bikram,this yoga mat will enhance your enjoyment of your yoga practice whether you’re a newbie or a yoga expert.
our asoka cork yoga mats are incredibly grippy, and will become even more grippier when wet! no towel is needed with these stunning mats.
- biodegradable and free of any harmful toxins
- dimensions: 183 cm x 61 cm x 4.2mm thick, weighs 2.3kg
- anti-microbial properties
- amazing traction!
- cork is naturally resistant to bacteria, mold and odours
- you can simply let it air dry after practice, but if you fell that it needs a wash, just use a damp cloth (with a mixture of water, mild detergent and essential oil(optional) and give it a good wipe down.
- leave to air dry before rolling or using
- roll mat loosely, cork side out
- do not fold or crease your mat
- do not put your mat into a washing machine or tumble dryer