Divine Love Mala – Rose Quartz and Sandalwood
Mala beads are truly soul jewelry. used for generations across all religions and cultures, they are used to set intentions, meditate, or simply wear for beauty and positive energy!
These beautiful beads remind us that it is necessary to pause, breathe, and invest in moments of self-care and compassion.
Gemstone qualities :
- As the colour might suggest, Rose Quarts is all about unconditional love… It is believed by some to emit strong vibrations of love, joy, and emotional healing. Being a love stone, rose quarts bring deep healing by opening the heart chakra. Once that is achieved, you will feel a state of calmness and peace, resulting in complete relaxation and encouraging a feeling of happiness and contentment.
- Balanced with the soft woody notes of Sandalwood, said to bring people closer to the divine, inciting calmness and clearing the mind.
- These gemstones are 8mm beautifully carved round stones.
- Beautifully spaced with clear crystal quartz stones.
- The mala measures about 55 cm from the top to the end of the pendant. Every mala is lovingly hand-knotted with a 108 gemstone count and finished off with a gorgeous white silk tassel.
- Handmade in the Himalayas of India.
Care for your Mala
Store your mala carefully when not in use. Do not swim or bathe with the mala to ensure the thread retains its integrity. If your tassel gets frazzled, simply spray with some water and comb through. Leave to air dry.
Cleansing your Mala
Mala beads absorb energy, so cleanse them regularly.
- Leave your mala in direct moonlight overnight (on your windowsill)
- Burn sage near your mala