Core Lite Yoga Mat – Safari
Our Asoka Core rubber yoga mats were designed for superior endurance, longevity and of course excellent slip resistant performance grip. The comfortable dense cushioning will give you fantastic support for your spine and joints on hard floors. The Core mat has a dotted pattern on the bottom of the mat to keep your mat in place, and a textured top layer for easier flow between poses. Our safari lite core mat features all the benefits of the essential mat, but is substantially lighter and easier to carry around.
This mat is multi-functional. Whether you need your mat for yoga, pilates, cross-fit or general gym exercises, your core essential mat can be used for any type of exercise. You can even use your trainers on them!
Featuring closed cell construction technology which prevents moisture, sweat and dirt from absorbing into the mat surface and makes it easy to clean!
- Extremely durable – will last a lifetime under normal use
- Easy to disinfect and clean
- Slip Resistant
- SGS approved
- 100% Latex free
- OEKO-TEX®️ certified.
- Thickness: 5 mm
- 183 cm x 61 cm
- Weight 2.2 kg
- Square edges
- Give your new CORE mat a wipe down after every practice to keep it in great condition.
- For a deeper clean, lightly wash with a microfiber towel and wipe thoroughly with a towel and clean water.
- Air dry in shade or over a towel rail
Great tip: Breaking in your mat:
- To increase amazing grip from the start (without needing all those hours to ‘break-in’ your mat), simply use some sea salt! Here is how:
- Unroll your mat on a flat surface
- Sprinkle mat surface generously with sea salt
- Let sit for 24 hours
- Remove salt with damp cloth
- Practice forever!
- Can be repeated as need.