Attraction Mala – Watermelon and Canary Tourmaline
Mala beads are truly soul jewelry. used for generations across all religions and cultures, they are used to set intentions, meditate, or simply wear for beauty and positive energy!
These beautiful beads reminds us that it is necessary to pause, breathe, and invest in moments of self-care and compassion.
Gemstone qualities :
- Watermelon tourmaline is a rare and unique type of tourmaline that displays shades of green, pink, and white colors naturally all within the same crystal! This gorgeous gemstone is all about balancing male and female energies, and therefor aids in calming overactive emotions. Being connected to the heart chakra, this balancing stone is also believed to help attract love and passion and resolve issues in relationships.
- Canary tourmaline – This mesmerizing stone activates the Solar Plexus chakra– your center of strength and self-esteem. Your Solar Plexus is your inner Sun, radiating warmth and light into your life. When in balance, this energy center brings energies of self-assurance, positivity, and leadership.
- These gemstones are 8mm beautifully carved round stones.
- The mala measures about 55 cm from the top to the end of the pendant. Every mala is lovingly hand knotted with a 108 gemstone count and finished off with a brilliant red silk tassel.
- Handmade in the Himalayas of India
Care for your Mala
Store your mala carefully when not in use. Do not swim or bathe with the mala to ensure the thread retains its integrity. If your tassel get’s frazzled, simply spray with some water and comb through. Leave to air dry.
Cleansing your Mala
Mala beads absorb energy, so cleanse them regularly.
- Leave your mala in direct moonlight overnight (on your windowsill)
- Burn sage near your mala