Aquatic Calm Amazonite Mala
Mala beads are truly soul jewelry. used for generations across all religions and cultures, they are used to set intentions, meditate, or simply wear for beauty and positive energy!
These beautiful beads reminds us that it is necessary to pause, breathe, and invest in moments of self-care and compassion.
Gemstone qualities :
- Amazonite is a sacred crystal known for its soothing powers. It helps to calm the nervous system and brain by dispelling negative energy and allowing us to let go of anger and sadness. Amazonite also protects us from anxiety by giving a feeling of peace and calmness.
- This beautiful mala is finished off with a sterling silver Anahata pendant. (For those of you not sure what on earth that is……There are 7 main chakras and each of them is related to a particular area of the physical body. The fourth chakra is the heart chakra, called Anahata in Sanskrit. Anahata represents unconditional love (self -love and for others) and compassion for oneself and those around you.
- These gemstones are 8mm beautifully carved round stones.
- The mala measures about 55 cm from the top to the end of the pendant. Every mala is lovingly hand knotted with a 108 gemstone count and finished off with a sterling silver anahata pendant.
- Handmade in the Himalayas of India
Care for your Mala
Store your mala carefully when not in use. Do not swim or bathe with the mala to ensure the thread retains its integrity.
Cleansing your Mala
Mala beads absorb energy, so cleanse them regularly.
- Leave your mala in direct moonlight overnight (on your windowsill)
- Burn sage near your mala