acupressure energy mat
the natural remedy to aid in relief of back pain and stress in the comfort of your home!
the original ‘nail bed’ have been used by Indian gurus in the practice of meditation and healing for over a thousand years. the modern day acupressure home mat uses the benefits of acupuncture, acupressure and reflexology to help with:
- pain relief especially joint and muscle pains
- improved blood circulation
- reducing stress and providing a deep sense of relaxation
- decreased muscular tension
- improved sleep
- improved digestion
simply use it while watching tv, reading a book, relaxing or before going to bed and forget about the toxins and tensions in your body
how does the acupressure mat work? the acupressure points on the mat stimulate the body to release the chemicals known as endorphins and oxytocin. these are the same “feel good” chemicals released during exercising. this produces a feeling of relaxation and general feel good, allowing you wind down and find it easier to fall asleep.
How to use:
- use the acupressure mats on hard floors to increase the intensity of the massage
- if the massage intensity is very painful, try using the mat on a bed or chair.
- keep your skin naked to increase the intensity of the massage instantly.
- use the mat for 15-20 minutes every morning and evening (if required)for fast relief.
- breathe deeply to adjust to the mats initially.
- the initial 3-5 minutes are painful, so try to handle the pressure.
- be gentle when you use the mats on your face, stomach and chest.
- you can also perform regular yoga exercises on acupressure mats for additional benefits.
- acupressure mat (68 cm x 42 cm) made of 230 carefully arranged discs, each with 27 spikes, on a 100% cotton canvas covering a 10 mm foam core.
- magnets and handles for easy folding
- all materials used in our mat are non-allergic and non-toxic
this information is meant to supplement, not replace advice from your doctor or healthcare provider and is not meant to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions or adverse effects. this information may not fit your specific health circumstances. you should always speak with your doctor or health care professional before you start, stop, or change any prescribed part of your health care plan or treatment and to determine what course of therapy is right for you. pregnant women are advised to consult their health care practitioner before commencing its use. Don’t use the acupressure mats if you have sun burn, skin disorders or cut wounds