for the roasted paneer pizza topping
- 1 cup paneer (cottage cheese) cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup red onion cut as per choice
- 1/4 cup red, green and yellow bell pepper cut as per choice
- 1/4 cup sweet corn, taken off the cob
- 1/2 cup full fat thick curd
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste or garlic minced
- 2 tsp ghee or olive oil
- 1 tbsp besan (chick pea flour)
- salt to taste
for the pizza
- pre-made pizza bases (you can also make from scratch if you have the time) or pre-made nan bread (un/semi baked)
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- ground black pepper to taste
easy peasey recipe
for the roasted paneer topping
- combine the paneer, vegetables and the marinade in a deep bowl, toss and keep aside for 20 minutes.
- heat the ghee/olive oil on a non-stick griddle, add the marinated vegetables and cook (don’t overcook as they will be cooked further when baking the pizza)
- keep aside to cool
for the pizza
- place a pizza base or un/semi baked nan bread on a clean, dry surface
- spread shredded mozzarella cheese and mixture of paneer and vegetables cooked earlier
- finally sprinkle some more shredded mozzarella evenly over it.
- place the pizzas on a greased baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 10 to 12 minutes or till the base is evenly browned and the cheese melts.
- Sprinkle with black pepper and serve hot!