- raw honey- 2 table spoons
- coconut oil (not mixed with anything else)- 1 table spoon
- lemon juice- 1 tea spoon
why raw honey
with its natural ph level of 4.5, raw honey falls within skin’s naturally healthy ph range. it has antiseptic and antimicrobial properties . raw honey also contains gluconic acid, that brightens the complexion, evens out skin tone, and lightens scars and age spots.
why coconut oil
when you apply coconut oil on skin, it forms a protective antibacterial layer and keeps away the nasties that clog pores and cause skin infections. coconut oil also speeds up the healing process of bruises by helping to repair damaged tissue.
why lemon juice
acts as a toner and clears blemishes/scar tissue
how to make it?
- mix all ingredients together in a bowl until they blend it.
- apply the mixture to your face and neck in circular motion
- leave for 15 minutes, rinse with lukewarm water, pat to dry!
voila a glowing you 🙂