- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp onion and garlic paste (you can also use diced onions and garlic cloves)
- 1 container firm or extra firm tofu, pressed and crumbled
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp cumin (optional)
- salt to taste
- fresh, diced vegetables of your choice
easy peasey method
- sautee the garlic and onion paste in olive oil in a pot.
- when slightly brown, add curry powder, turmeric and cumin powder. cook for 1 minute
- add all vegetables and cook for 5 minutes (the vegetables should be crunchy in texture)
- cut the tofu into cubes and add
- cook for another 5 minutes
serve with soya sauce or sweet chilli sauce!