a super absorbent, hygenic layer to place on your yoga mat to prevent slipping.
- 24′x 68′ so can be used on all standard mat
- 80% polyester , 20% nylon with 100% silicon nubs to prevent slipping
- all dyes are heavy metal/azo/lead free
place skidless dot-side down on top of your yoga/exercise mat, carpet, pilates machine or fitness equipment. some practitioners start with a dry skidless towel, while others prefer to slightly dampen the areas under the hands and feet before they begin. use for all asanas including surya namaskar (sun salutation).
- wash separately before using – dyes may bleed, because they are heavy metal/azo/lead free. machine wash cold with like colors – deeper colors may require multiple washings to remove excess dye.
- tumble dry low and do not bleach.
- do not use dryer sheets, fabric softeners or detergents with fabric softener, as they will make the surface of your skidless slick.
- avoid rolling up damp skidless with your mat.